Arts Award supports anyone aged up to 25 to grow as artists and arts leaders, inspiring them to connect with and take part in the wider arts world through setting personal challenges in an art form of their choice.
It offers national qualifications that enable young people to progress into further education and employment. Young people not only gain art form knowledge and understanding but also develop leadership, creativity and communication skills.
There are five Arts Award Levels:
- Discover – for age 5 and above
- Explore – for age 7 and above
- Bronze – for age 11 and above
- Silver – for age 14 and above
- Gold – for age 16 and above
Fable Arts is an Arts Award Supporter, completely committed to helping young people grow their arts and leadership talents of every age and ability.
Our current range of opportunities for young people who are completing their Arts Award, includes:
- Volunteer and work experience placements
- Participation and performance opportunities in projects associated with our work
- A limited number of free tickets to ‘paid for’ Fable Arts events and activities
- Opportunities to meet and interview artists we work with
- Opportunities to review Fable Arts activities to be included on our blog, Facebook and Twitter pages
If you’d like to work on your Arts Award with us, please contact Alex@fablearts.org.uk to find out about forthcoming opportunities at Fable Arts.