Fable Arts is a not for profit community interest company. In the five years we have been operating we have:
- Employed 170 professional and emerging artists
- Engaged 134,716 people as live audience
- Involved 8795 people as participants
Despite our successes, we operate in an area where the arts are woefully underfunded. Many of the national funders we can apply to for support require at least 20% match funding in order for us to be able to submit an application.
From April 2018, for the first time ever, Lancashire County Council have scrapped Local Community Grants, a much needed source of match funding for community organisations like Fable Arts. This makes our Future Fable campaign more important than ever.
Donations from our Future Fable campaign allow us to continue to develop and deliver cultural projects for the community of Fylde and the wider communities of Lancashire.
Our projects help people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to develop their creative thinking and literacy skills, improve their wellbeing and connect with their place and past. They also provide employment, as well as much needed local training and development opportunities, for local talented artists who are keen to practice in the area where they live.
If you’d like to help us retain local talent, provide engagement and participation opportunities for you, your friends and family, please consider donating to our Future Fable campaign.
We accept one off and regular donations from any individuals who want to help out and invite you to pay the suggested amount – or more or less – as you feel you are able.
You can make a donation to Fable Arts by:
- Making a bank transfer. Sort Code: 09-01-28 Account No: 81886732 Please use ‘FUTURE FABLE’ as the reference.
- Using the ‘DONATE’ button below to make a payment via any major credit/debit card or a PayPal account (please note that a PayPal account is not required at any stage for card payments).
- Sending a cheque, made payable to ‘Fable Arts CIC’, to our address on the Contact Us page.